Saturday, October 24, 2009

Halloween Costumes In Champions Online

Champions Online has come out with special sets of Halloween costumes and you need Cryptic points to get them. I used all the Cryptic points I earned in the game on the Cyborg Beast costume, which you saw in my last post. But, I wanted the Epic Samurai set and the complete Halloween set as well.

So, I drank the Kool-Aid and actually spent money on getting Cryptic Points. I thought $25 for 2000 Cryptic points wouldn't break my bank.

Here's just some of the costume options I got:

Epic Samurai
A perfect set for Technoblade since he is proficient with the samurai blade and is also of Japanese ancestry. I quickly put together this costume. I'm not set on that white color, but it's a departure from the other look.

Skeleton & Web Set

This costume for Island Warrior has elements of the Skeleton and Web set. I really LOVE this Halloween costume. It really screams Halloween out to you! I also love that noose around his neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment