Thursday, November 12, 2009

Celestial Power Set!

I ended up skipping the missions to get to the Celestial Power Set and waited until November 10 when it was available. So, I made my healer called General Pracititioner and made him look like a doctor. I wish there was a lab coat costume option, though.


What I love about the Celestial Power Set is that it doesn't only make a great healer, but it's also a highly soloable PvE power set. For the most part, all of your healing powers double up as attacks against your enemies. I love it! With this power set, you're dealing dimensional damage. Every time you attack, you float so that's kind of cool. Almost reminds me of a Doctor Strange. The radiant effect around your character is also very nice.

It's not reflected in these pictures but I changed the color of my attacks to green since I am a healer.

My character is only level 7 and I'm already wondering what kind of defensive passive I am going to take. Since my characters already heals, is Regeneration overkill? There's nothing like an auto-heal. Invulnerability is not really an option since it scales with strength initially and that doesn't really help my character. I might try the defensive passive in the Celestial power set called Seraphim, although it appears to only benefit if I am teaming.

I'll keep plugging away with this character and I'll update my progress here as I go along.

No comments:

Post a Comment