Sunday, October 10, 2010

Busy 2010

Holy Schnikes!  It's been since JANUARY since I last posted here?!  I have to say 2010 has been such a busy year at work that I have not really made the time to get ahead in this game.  But, I have been playing off and on in recent months although I missed the summer update and the anniversary event.  Oh well.

I've been getting a little bored with my level 30+ characters.  So, I'm going back down to my 20+ characters.  Specifically, Island Warrior (pictured, above).  I bought the new Millennium Costume Set and applied them to several characters including Island Warrior.  I also gave him a couple of large blades for his shoulders, a couple of hammers on his hands and sandal-like shoes.  What do you think of his new look?

The hammer bracers really add to his character especially when using Shockwave.  I've been doing some Serpent Lantern missions.  I used my 30+ Munitions character to figure out how to pass them and it's pretty easy using my 20+ Might character.  I wonder if Invulnerability got boosted?  Oh well. Why ask why?

So far, which character is your favorite in 2010?  Let me know and send me pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment