Thursday, September 3, 2009

Crafting Fun: Dual Blades

One of the things I have learned recently to do is in-game crafting. Now, certain power sets lend themselves to more crafting than others.

Luckily, my main character has mostly powers from Dual Blades. I now have about 7-8 weapons that I either created myself or got through a mission and/or drop.
The first Dual Blades weapon is made was this frost blade. I looks cool because of its frostiness and looks even cooler when I'm twirling the swords around. From what I remember, though, it's not that powerful.
Then I got these vibro blades. They look as if the blades are electrified. Cool, but in a different way. From what I remember, this did decent damage.
Now we're talking. These flaming maces could do some really awesome damage at the level my character was at the time. It was also a totally different look. Everything up until now had a long, slender blade. I like the look of the mace. Very end heavy.

Then, it got even better. For a very long time, these electro axes were the bomb. I liked the blue sparking effect and once in a while, these Chinese characters would pop up while fighting. Pretty neat.
At level 22, I'm using these electro scythes. Kind of looks like that giant sword used in "Raiders Of The Lost Ark." Except that I'm using TWO of them that are sparking with electricity. With high amounts of dexterity and ego, I'm loving my weapon.

No comments:

Post a Comment