Friday, September 18, 2009

Vote For New Areas!

Cryptic has post a new poll about what new areas in Champions Online do you want? Well, I haven't even explored all the areas in the game now, but it's nice to see that they are already planning new areas.

You can vote here.

The choices are:
  • Modern Urban (super-crime in modern-day cities)
  • Dark Urban (gritty street crime in run-down cities)
  • Exotic Wilderness (mountain-top monasteries, hidden valleys)
  • Mysterious Locations (Bermuda Triangle, Stonehenge)
  • Other Dimensions (the Astral Plane, Faerie, the Netherworld)
  • Alternate Earth (alternate reality, alternate history)
  • Outer Space (Moon, Mars, Alien Worlds)
  • Historical Time Travel (ancient Egypt, Dark Ages)
  • Future Time Travel (high-tech future, post-apocalypse)
I chose Alternate Earth as I think that would be the most interesting. Historical also would be nice.

The choice that is leading right now is Outer Space. I would have chosen that if I already didn't have my fill of the Gadroon.

I definitely don't want a new area that mirrors a place in World Of Warcraft. I already played that game.

2 comments:

  1. Loving the Blog dude, Have to say that the designs for your characters works really well.

    Have to say I voted for Mysterious places, would be nice to be fighting at stonehenge against a sacrifical cult on the brink of killing hundreds of kidnapped citizens to their bloodthristy god.

    Edit, reading that back, it sounds slightly sadistic :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm hoping to update a little more often. I also did like Mysterious Places. Bermuda Triangle sounds interesting! :)

    ReplyDelete