Sunday, December 27, 2009

An Armadillo & A Really Big Sword

I basically spent the weekend trying to level up several different characters. When I played Cupid, I found this area in Canada where I never went before. And I fought this cool bad guy called: The Armadillo!

The Armadillo kind of reminds me of Juggernaut in the X-Men comics. He fights with punches and his big power is when he transforms into a ball and hurls himself at you. Yes - like Sonic the Hedgehog. I think it's cool nonetheless. He is officially my favorite bad guy in the game. Too bad he's really easy to beat.

When playing my Dual Blades character named Technoblade today, I got an interesting upgrade. It's a primary defense upgrade but it also comes with an offensive weapon called a Rune Blade:

Now THAT is a really BIG sword! It's funny because my normal attacks use two samurai swords and then when I want to use my Rune Blade this GIGANTIC blade all of a sudden appears! It looks so badass. Especially with my Santa costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment