Saturday, December 19, 2009

Winter Event: Attack Of The Misfit Toys!

The new winter event for Champions Online is now... online. It's called Attack Of The Misfit Toys. This looks a whole lot less stressful than the Halloween event. But, I still want to defeat Black Harlequin and Clarence.

For this event, I made my own Santa Claus costume for my dual blades character.

I always did this for my characters in City Of Heroes/Villians. Unfortunately, the costume generator in World Of Warcraft was not good enough to do a Santa costume.

Aside from battling Black Harlequin and Clarence, you can also open presents to get some interesting items.
When you open these presents you could get some goodies or you will have to battle evil toys to get the good stuff.

In some cases, you will have to get a series of items to get a special reward. Now, go on and get your presents! Happy Christmas hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment