Monday, December 21, 2009

Toys, Toys, and MORE Toys!

I have to admit I have been going crazy on Champions Online lately to get everything associated with this Winter event. One of the hardest parts of the Winter event is getting all of the new action figures:
Patriot Justiciar


Winter Witchcraft


Winter Kinetik
Winter Ironclad
Winter Defender

And if you get all five, you get Winter Foxbat!

To get each of the action figures, you have to open presents around the different zones that either have goodies or worthless stuff. Each action figure has three pieces: the head, the torso and the legs. The drops for the action figures are extremely rare. I was able to get all of them by trading my extra pieces that other people needed. In fact, I got ALL of the pieces of the Ironclad action figure through trading ONLY.
Getting each action figure gives you a Winter event perk. Getting all of the action figures is another perk. Then, killing Black Harlequin's pet Clarence is yet another perk.

The only perk I have yet to get is the one that I have to kill 1,000 toys. Then, when I got the three major perks I'll get a final perk that will allow me more Winter event goodies. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment