Saturday, August 29, 2009

Action Figures In Action!

In Champions Online, you can get what is called an Action Figure. It's basically a non-combat pet. You can get them in-game or get them through a special offer.
In this Early Start weekend, I already have two:
Foxbat Action Figure (pictured, left) - I got this since I bought the lifetime subscription of $199. Foxbat is one of my favorite villains because he's kind of a funny guy. You meet up with Foxbat in the tutorial and he's kind of charming. You'll meet up with him later in Millenium City. Yesterday, big Foxbat got to meet mini-Foxbat:


Mega Destroid Action Figure (pictured, right): I got this through the End Of Open Beta Event this past week. All you had to do was damage one of the level 40 Mega Destroids that were attacking Millenium City. Luckily, the devs let us automatically level up to 40 as well.
I should be getting one more next Tuesday when I input my retail code since I preordered with Best Buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment