Friday, August 21, 2009

Awesome Block Power: Electric Shield

As I was experimenting with the Electricity power set, I found some powers that work well together.

Electric Shield is a GREAT blocking power. Not only does it reduce the damage you take while it's up, but it also drains health from your enemies in melee range. With this in conjuction with Regeneration in the Supernatural power set, you have a really AWESOME defense.

With Electric Co. Employee, I was able to defeat a lot of bosses. When my health got low, I'd put up my Electric Shield, Regeneration would restore my health faster than the damage I'd take and at the same time Electric Shield is dealing damage over time in melee range.

This is the first blocking enhancement I have taken. I definitely want to experiment with the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment