Sunday, August 16, 2009

Non-Disclosure Agreement Still On

I just reread the Champions Online Preview Non-Disclosure Agreement and it states it runs until the retail version of the game is out or until Cryptic Studios says it has been lifted.

That means unless I get something from Cryptic in writing, I cannot talk about specific parts of the beta game here.

However, I CAN talk about what's on the Champions Online website and my intentions in this upcoming open beta process.

In the coming days, I want to experiment with the Gadgeteering and Martial Arts - Unarmed power sets.

By the end of the closed beta, I want to have knowledge of all of the power sets so when I make my main character in the retail game, I will have full knowledge of which powers are best to get.

My best MMORPG experience has been on City Of Heroes/Villains and I hope to continue that with Champions Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment