Thursday, August 20, 2009

Cool New Melee Weapon

Yesterday, I made a new character:

Electric Co. Employee

I wanted to mainly test out the Electricity power set, but I found a really good melee power in another power set.

The first two powers in the Electricity power set are both ranged - one more powerful than the other. I found that I wanted a close melee attack to balance that off but the Electricity power set does not have one. So, I went looking around and found Ego Weaponry in the Telekinesis power set.

I found it's actually one of the BEST melee powers. Period. It does a lot of damage for the amount of energy you have to expend. I think it works better than the Power Armor Laser Sword. And it look super cool. If your character uses Dual Blades or Single Blade, Ego Weaponry would make a really cool addition.

Flight is one of the best travel powers out there because of its great ability to use during combat and it covers the vertical very well when traveling long distances or on top of high mountains. But, Fire Flight is just cool. It has all of the great things about Flight plus a great look to it. I just wish there was also Ice Flight instead of the atrocious Ice Slide.

No comments:

Post a Comment