Friday, August 14, 2009

Closed Beta Is Over; Open Beta Begins Monday

I've been playing Champions Online in closed beta for about a week and I'm very used to the game now. I tried to learn as much as I can about different power sets and how to use them effectively. I'm also very well-versed in the costume creator.

The game is now going into open beta this Monday and it looks like the game will be on 24/7. The game has evolved during the short time I've been in closed beta and I hope the open beta game will be close to the final retail game.

Up until now, I've had to bite my tongue about talking about the game during closed beta because of the non-disclosure agreement. I'll need to check this but I believe that during open beta there is no NDA.

I have already pre-ordered the game and signed up for a lifetime membership so I'm in this for the long haul.
I'm very excited to share what I love about this game very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment